jan-and-jen-bookIf you are traveling with your pet, either domestically or internationally, a health certificate will be required. Oldwick Animal Hospital is happy to assist you in this process to get your pet safely to their destination.

Health certificates must be completed within ten days of travel and include a visit to your veterinarian.

For international travel, requirements vary both by airline and destination country; in addition, many are time-sensitive. Information regarding these requirements can be found here.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us!